Recent times have seen the Olympiads gain significant importance when it comes to the field of education as the students gain multiple benefits from these exams. To shed specific light upon the importance of Maths Olympiads we need to acknowledge the fact that despite being a subject that students might both love as well as fear, it constitutes a great portion of studies, Maths has been an integral part of multiple aspects of various subjects, therefore, it has a great influence in improving the overall performance of a student, it can greatly ease one’s worries, once one gets a proper grasp of the basic concepts and all it requires is dedicated effort and earnest input of work to make it all worth it.
Mentioned below are some facts which can help one understand why Maths Olympiads are so important and required, should one be interested in the subject these are the way to go for one to prepare for larger competition.
• Opportunity: the Olympiad exams provide the student with a perfect opportunity to be in touch with the subject of their interest through regular practice.
• Morale boost: the Olympiads serve to boost the morale of a student and add to their confidence by helping them gain a proper grasp on the subject.
• Exposure: the Olympiads also provide the students with a common platform to showcase their skills, therefore, providing them exposure amongst students of similar educational level which helps them estimate where they stand and their understating too is put to test.
• Resources: the Olympiads make available a variety of associated educational resources for students that helps them better understand the subject of their interest and thereby have a better grasp on the same.
• Syllabus and academies: The tests benefit the regular academies because the pertaining syllabus is always at par with the student’s educational syllabus irrespective of their educational boards.
• Maximum learning benefit: the Olympiad exam papers, as well as resources, are curated in correspondence to academic experts and professionals to improve the academic and learning impact over the participating students to benefit them in the best of ways.
• Improvement in mental skills: the Olympiads encourage the students to inculcate regular habits of practice and revision therefore it adds to their mental abilities as they work upon it in a regular and dedicated method.
• Familiarity: These help the students familiarize themselves with the exam environment and its associated rules and regulations in a better way so that they can healthily learn to work in such an environment.
• Impact on overall skills: The Olympiad exams have a great impact on the students on various levels as the student learns the better value and the management of time which plays a crucial role as they also work upon their accuracy in order to perform well in an examination.
• Exam report: the students are provided with a detailed exam report of their performance in order to help them improve in the future exams that they take on, the stats, as well as the answer key for the same, can be found and put to use to help one improve.
• Certificate of great value: the students are provided with a certificate of great value that adds to their profile and acknowledges their hard work and participation in the exam.
The Indian Talent Olympiad is one of the nation’s best-known organizers of Olympiads which has experience of over eight years, it has so far worked with 33175 schools and millions of students, conducting the test in the off-line as well as an online mode for the interested individuals as well as schools. ITO is well practised with the process involved in carrying out the examination smoothly hence it even continues to function in these adverse times to provide the students with only the best of education resources.
The Olympiads are now open for registration and willing students can enrol themselves at the official website of the Indian Talent Olympiad so far ITO offers eight different Olympiads to cater to students varying interests.
The Maths Olympiad is for the enthusiasts to challenge themselves and work in order to grow as they learn and make good use of their understanding and abilities to improve with the help of provided resources, some more facts that one should know about this Olympiad is are:
• Students of classes 1 to 10 are eligible to participate in the examination irrespective of their educational boards.
• A charge of registration is required which one needs to pay when they visit the official website to register.
• The exams are currently being held in online mode to safeguard students’ health.
• The last date of registration are:
Last date of registration from schools- 30th September 2021
Last date of registration by individual students- 15th November 2021
• The students can register both individually or via their institution
• All the resources are distributed in exam is conducted in a common language English
• The Maths Olympiad resources specifically prepared for students to perform well in the examination, curated with an aim to emphasize important points and to maximize the learning benefit of an individual.
• The exam is held in an MCQ pattern to help the students prepare for future competitive tests.
• The Olympiads mostly include problem-based figures odd one out series completion the coding-decoding mirror images embedded figurines symmetry alphabetical test questions and more.
• The complexity of the questions is often dependent upon students’ educational level, considering the knowledge, education level, reasoning ability and capacity of the students.
We hope these facts help one learn about the Olympiads better. Our warmest regards.
Direct support can be availed by contacting at 1800 266 9192
Queries can also be mailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org