The current times have been unlike before but even in the adverse situations, things have been in process. Online resources have proven to be very beneficial, given their characteristics like- being easy to handle, manage and share, ease of accessibility and widespread availability and more, thus proving to be of great help. People have had to stay indoors away from physical resources, adapting to the virtual way of life in terms of profession and education, the rapid unforeseen digitalization, and shift to virtual media has had much effect on people's lives.
Indian Talent Olympiad has been organizing Olympiads for over eight years now, in both offline and online mode and has become well versed in the fineries of the process, it's one of the reasons as to why it happens to be among the best Organizers of these competitive exams in the whole of the nation. ITO works intending to cater to the students with only the very best of educational services, hence with its experiences from the previous years, the organization has been distributing resources to interested students in the smoothest and most versatile of ways till now.
The Olympiads have gained momentum due to the benefits they offer and the knowledge students gain in the process. The Olympiads have proven to be useful to students who have a will to branch out and explore their varied interests and develop their skills, it is apt for those that want a deeper understanding and better grasp on a subject of their choice to grow.
The Olympiad registration can be easily done at the official website, more information regarding the same is available there as well. Some facts to know about the Olympiads by ITO are:
• The Olympiads are held in eight subjects. A student can opt for one or more subjects based upon their interests.
|International Science Olympiad (ISO)||Students of class 1-10|
|International Maths Olympiad (IMO)||Students of class 1-10|
|English International Olympiad (EIO)||Students of class 1-10|
|General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO)||Students of class 1-10|
|International Computer Olympiad (ICO)||Students of class 1-10|
|International Drawing Olympiad (IDO)||Students of class 1-10|
|National Essay Olympiad (NESO)||Students of class 1-10|
|National Social Studies Olympiad (NSSO)||Students of class 1-10|
• The registration fee for the tests start from Rs 150.
• The last dates for registrations are:
|LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION FROM SCHOOL||30th September 2021|
|LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION BY INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS||15th November 2021|
• The registration for the concerned subject can be done by a teacher or an individual.
• The exams are held online as well as offline.
• The syllabus aligns with the student’s respective class syllabus, irrespective of their educational boards.
• The exams are held on a monthly as well as an annual basis for students to opt from depending on their convenience.
• Student-friendly and practical educational resources have been curated in collaboration with experts and educationists, available at the official website, for the students to use for practice and revision. These include previous year question papers, mock test papers and model papers, chosen specifically to provide students with exposure and help them get well versed with it.
• The exam papers and resources are accessible on all digital devices.
• The question paper is based on an MCQ type pattern to help students compete in future competitions of the kind.
• The results can be easily availed at the portal itself. Upon entering the roll number, associated details and awards would be mentioned on the official page of the Indian Talent Olympiad itself.
• Students are awarded various amazing prizes based upon their merit, in acknowledgement of their hard work. The details of which can be found on the official website.
• A winner’s gallery is maintained to keep a record of the exceptional and meritorious individuals who stand out due to their dedicated efforts and perseverance. This gallery serves to acknowledge, inspire and boost student's morale.
• Many have praised the efforts of the Indian Talent Olympiad. Ms. P.T. Usha, the renowned Indian Olympic athlete, a Padmashree awardee, and the head of the Indian Talent Olympiad advisory committee can be seen expressing her congratulatory remarks on the official website.
33,175+ schools and Millions of students across India have registered and participated in the Olympiad exams conducted by the Indian Talent Olympiad to date. ITO offers the Olympiads as opportunities for students to gain exposure, knowledge, to showcase and improve their skills and to allow them to deepen their understanding of a subject they favor. The Olympiads registrations are now open. Details such as exam schedule, resources, syllabus are all available on the official website. One can take this opportunity to evaluate their understanding and stand an opportunity to win exciting prizes.
One can contact at: 1800 266 9192,
Queries can also be mailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org, for further support.