The world we live in is quite competitive, that's why students always try to stand out by working on complementary skills and developing existing ones. This can be done by completing various courses, in the form of exams and extracurricular activities to hone and polish one's inherent skills and acquire relevant knowledge. Suited to the area of interest. The Indian Talent Olympiad examinations happen to be amongst the best Olympiad exam organisers in the country. ITO understands the diverse interests of students and recognizes the academic growth and effort required to maintain a good performance, which is why we present the students with a wide range of educational resources useful for them to utilize.
The most sought after Olympiad exams are:
• International Science Olympiad (ISO)- These tests are suited for students with a keen interest in the subject of Science , the exam covers topics from Physics , Chemistry and Biology.
• International Maths Olympiad (IMO)- The exam is fit for students who are interested in lebarning more and improving upon their skills in the subject of Mathematics .
• English International Olympiad (EIO)- The exam has been organized to help students develop a better grasp on English, its basic associated vocabulary and the understanding and comprehension of the language.
• General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO)- It has been organised for the students that want to test their understanding of a multitude of events, for the exam covers day to day occurrences and topics spanning different fields. It is aimed at the overall development of the students.
Students can register for the Olympiad Exams.
Olympiad Topper is the best platform for students to prepare themselves when they choose to appear for the Olympiads examinations held by ITO. Students get a plethora of relevant and useful educational resources to choose from and make use of , these include:
• Live classes- These allow one to one interaction with teacher to help students understand their subject better.• Previous year question paper compilations – These are suitable for students to keep up with practice and regular revision.
• Workbooks – These help one revise and practice with much ease post completion of related topics.
• Mock tests- The mock tests help one keep a track of their progress all the while practicing for the exam, helps one get used to the exam pattern and environment.
• Online Assignments – The online assignments help students keep up with progress and provide them a better understanding of where they stand, allowing them to work better.
The Olympiad registration for Class 2 students can be done with quite an ease in the following ways:
1. Click the link provided or visit the Olympiad Topper website.
2. Enter the relevant and correct student details, click on next at the bottom of the window.
3. Make the selection of subject of interest.
4. Choose relevant study material.
5. Complete the signup process by submitting the total amount.
Thus one can easily avail themselves these useful resources when participating in the exam and work upon performing their best in the tests. The exam schedule has been made available and one can now find them online.