Students today have to face a tough competition, hence in order to stand out they work on complementary skills and develop the existing ones. This is done by completing various courses, in the form of exams and extracurricular activities that allow them to hone and polish their inherent skills , allowing them to acquire relevant knowledge best suited to the area of their interest.
The Indian Talent Olympiad examinations are amongst the best Olympiad exam in the country. ITO understands the diverse interests of the young minds and it recognizes the academic growth and effort associated with it to maintain a good performance, which is why Olympiad Topper presents the students with a wide range of educational resources that are relevant and useful for them when preparing for their exams besides benefitting their regular studies.
The most sought after Olympiad exams are:
• International Science Olympiad (ISO)- These exams are suited for young learners with a keen interest in the subject of Science , the exam covers topics from Physics , Chemistry and Biology.
• International Maths Olympiad (IMO)- The exam is fit for those individuals who are interested in learning more and improving upon their skills in the subject of Mathematics .
• English International Olympiad (EIO)- The exam has been to help the young learners develop a better grasp on English, its basic associated vocabulary and the understanding and comprehension of the language.
• General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO)- It has been organized for the bright young minds that want to test their understanding of a multitude of events, for the exam covers day to day occurrences and topics spanning different fields. It is aimed at the overall development of the students.
Students can register for the Olympiad exams.
Olympiad Topper is the most suited platform for students to prepare and train themselves when they choose to appear for the Olympiads examinations held by ITO. Students here are exposed to a plethora of relevant and useful educational resources to choose from and make use of , these resources include:
• Live classes- These allow the students to have one to one interaction with teacher to help them understand their subject better.
• Previous year question paper compilations – These books are suitable for students to keep up with their practice and regular revision.
• Workbooks – These books allow one to revise and practice with much ease post completion of related topics.
• Mock tests- The mock tests are aimed to help one keep a track of their progress all the while practicing for the exam, through it one gets used to the exam pattern and environment.
• Online Assignments – The online assignments help students to simply keep up with progress and provide them a better understanding of where they stand, allowing them to work better.
The Olympiad registration for Class 4 students can be done with quite an ease in the following ways:
1. Click the link provided or visit the official Olympiad Topper website.
2. Enter the relevant and correct student related details, click on next at the bottom of the window.
3. Make the selection of subject of interest.
4. Choose relevant study material.
5. Complete the signup process by submitting the total amount.
Thus one can hence easily avail themselves these useful resources when participating in the Olympiad exam and work upon performing their best in the tests. The exam schedules have been made available and one can now find them online.