Students of class 5 face much competition , thus one always tries to gain an edge over the others by working on additional skills and developing inherent skills. It is done via completion of various courses, in form of exams, extracurricular activities and more, all to sharpen and hone one’s existing skills , it allows one to imbibe proper knowledge about the field of their interest. Indian Talent Olympiads organizes the best of Olympiads across the entire nation. ITO understands a student’s varying interest and acknowledges academic development and the effort involved in keeping up with one’s good performance, hence at Olympiad Topper one can avail multiple Olympiad associated resources and register for the same.
The most sought after Olympiad exams are:
• International Science Olympiad (ISO)- It is best suited for students with an interest in the subject of Science , the exam covers topics from Physics , Chemistry and Biology.
• International Maths Olympiad (IMO)- It is suited for students who are keenly interested in learning more and improving upon their skills in the subject of Mathematics .
• English International Olympiad (EIO)- The exam is to help the young learners develop a better grasp on English, its basic associated vocabulary and the understanding and comprehension of the language.
• General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO)- It has been put in place for the students who want to test their understanding of a multitude of events, for the exam covers current affairs and topics spanning different fields. It is aimed at the overall development of the students.
Interested students can register for the Olympiad exams here:
Olympiad Topper is the best preparatory platform for the young learners to train and prepare themselves when they choose to appear for the Olympiads examinations held by ITO. Students get a wide variety of educational resources to choose from and make use of , these include:
• Live classes- Allow one to one interaction with teacher to help students understand their subject better.
• Previous year question paper compilations – Suitable for students to keep up with practice and regular revision which helps them improve upon their understanding of the subject.
• Workbooks – Help one revise and practice with much ease post completion of related topics, this helps in formation of clear idea of topics .
• Mock tests- These help the studnts keep a track of their progress all the while practicing for the exam, helps one get used to the exam pattern and environment.
• Online Assignments – These help students keep up with progress and provide them a better understanding of where they stand, allowing them to work better and improve accordingly.
The Olympiad registration for Class 5 students can be done with quite an ease in the following ways:
1. Click the link provided or visit the Olympiad Topper website.
2. Enter the relevant student details, click on next at the bottom of the window.
3. Make the selection of subject of interest.
4. Choose relevant study material.
5. Complete the signup process by submitting the total amount.
Thus interested young minds can avail themselves these useful educational resources quite easily and work upon giving their best in the Olympiad exams. The exam schedule has now been published and one can now find them online.