Students of class 6 today face tough competition and challenges in many fields hence having an edge over the others allows one to stand out and make their mark, this can be done by working on one’s complementary skills and developing the existing ones , by completing multiple courses, in the form of exams , extracurricular activities and much more all to hone and polish one's inherent skills and acquire relevant knowledge, best suited to the area of their interest. The Indian Talent Olympiad happens to be amongst the best Olympiad exam organizers in the country. ITO acknowledges the diverse interests of students and recognizes the academic growth and effort required to maintain a good performance, which is why we present the students with a wide range of educational resources useful for them to utilize.
The most sought after Olympiad exams are:
• International Science Olympiad (ISO)- These tests are most suited for students with a keen interest in the subject of Science , the exam covers topics from Physics , Chemistry and Biology.
• International Maths Olympiad (IMO)- The exam is best fit for students who are interested in learning more and improving upon their skills in the subject of Mathematics .
• English International Olympiad (EIO)- The exam has been to greatly help students develop a better grasp on English, its basic associated vocabulary and the understanding and comprehension of the language.
• General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO)- It has been organized for the students that want to put their understanding to test related to a multitude of events, for the exam covers day to day occurrences and topics spanning different fields. It is aimed at the overall development of the students.
Students can register for the Olympiad exams here:
Olympiad Topper is the best platform for students to prepare themselves when they choose to appear for the Olympiads examinations held by ITO. Students get a plethora of relevant and useful educational resources to choose from and make use of , these include:
• Live classes- These classes allow one to one interaction with teacher to help students understand their subject better.
• Previous year question paper compilations – These resources are suitable for students to keep up with practice and regular revision.
• Workbooks – These workbooks help one revise and practice with much ease post completion of related topics.
• Mock tests- The tests help one keep a track of their progress all the while practicing for the exam, helps one get used to the exam pattern and environment.
• Online Assignments – These online assignments help the participating students keep up with progress and provide them a better understanding of where they stand, allowing them to work better.
The Olympiad registration for Class 6 students can be done with quite an ease in the following ways:
1. Click the link provided or visit the Olympiad Topper website.
2. Enter the relevant and correct student associated details, click on next at the bottom of the window.
3. Make the selection of subject of interest.
4. Choose relevant study material.
5. Complete the signup process by submitting the total amount.
Thus interested individuals can easily avail themselves these useful resources when participating in the Olympiad exam and work upon performing their best in the tests. The exam schedule has been made available and one can now, easily find them online.