Level 1 ISO Previous Year Papers Class 2 enables students in getting ready for the Science Competitive Exams of Class 2 as well as gaining academic excellence. The ISO Science Olympiad Class 2 is an annual competitive exam for students. Class 2 is a phase wherein students acquire an insight into what makes up our world. Students can consult Science Previous Year Papers Class 2, which have been introduced. Students can enhance their pace of answering problems as they rehearse and focus on solving a large number of test papers. Individuals also recover more quickly as they start practicing and focus on solving questionnaires to get the right answer. Pupils can reevaluate topics by steadily trying to answer Science Olympiad model questions. Solving previous year question papers allows the user to easily study the syllabus.
Total Questions : 40
Time : 65 Minutes
1. Additional 10 minutes will be given to students to fill up the student’s information before the start of the exam.
2. All questions are compulsory and carry equal marks. Use of calculator is not permitted.
3. There is only one correct answer, hence mark one choice only.
4. Rough work should be done on a blank sheet of paper.
1. The Jupiter revolves around
2. Which spreads out to fill any container that holds it
b. Solid fluid
3. Which cycle is correct
a. Morning Sunrise Afternoon Sunset
b. Summer Fall Winter Spring
c. Seed Mature plant fruit Seedling
d. Baby Teenager Child Adult
4. Which statement explains why the sun appears to rise and set each day?
a. Earth rotates
b. The sun rotates
c. The sun revolves around earth
d. Earth revolves around the sun
5. Water is boiled in a pan on a stove. The state of matter of the water changes from
a. Liquid to solid
b. Solid to liquid
c. Gas to liquid
d. Liquid to gas
6. The main purpose of a plant’s flowers is to
a. Provide support
b. Provide water
c. Produce seeds
d. Produce food
7. The kangaroo rat is able to get all of the water it needs through its food and, therefore, never needs to drink liquids. The animal has adapted to survive in which biome?
8. Mercury is a liquid metal that is used in many thermometers. The mercury in the thermometer rises because it –
a. Is sucked upward by vacuum
b. Is compressed by air pressure
c. Expands when heated
d. Increases in density when heated
9. A living thing that can use sunlight to make sugars is a (n)_______
10. Because it eats plants and animals, a bear is a (n)_________
11. A consumer that use dead plants and animals for food is a _______
12. Plants can use light energy to make sugars by carrying on ________
13. An animal that hunts and kills other animals for food is ________
d. A predator
These girl can her each other because the string ________
c. Is long
d. Is strong
15. Ozone depletion is mainly caused by
16. H1N1 flu is caused by
17. Our Galaxy is _______ in shape
18. It is 3 O’clock in my watch. If the hour hand points towards east direction, the minute hand will point towards ---
d. North- East
19. As ‘Wheel’ is related to ‘vehicle’ similarly ‘Clock’ is related to what?
20. As ‘Hungry’ is related to ‘Food’ in the same way ‘Thirsty’ is related to what
21. Danger always involves___
22. Select the one which is different from the other three
Direction (23-25): Find the word that names a necessary part of the underlined word.
26. Which word does NOT belong with the others?
27. Which word does NOT belong with the others?
28. Which word does NOT belong with the others?
29. Arrange the words given below In a meaningful sequence.
5. Switch on
a. 5, 1, 2, 4, 3
b. 4, 2, 1, 5, 3
c. 1, 3, 2, 4, 5
d. 1, 2, 3, 5, 4
30. Find out the alternative figure which contains figure (X) as its part.
31. Which number replaces the question mark?
32. Which number replaces the question mark?
33. Which number replaces the question mark?
34. Which of these lists has only products that come from plants?
a. Wool, Lumber and butter
b. Medicines, leather and milk
c. Paper, spices and fibers
d. Cotton, rubber and eggs
35. How are a tree and grass alike?
a. Bothe have short live.
b. Both make wood.
c. Both need moonlight.
d. Bother have roots.
36. The BEST way to make a shadow on a living room wall is
a. Stand between a light and the wall
b. Turn off the lights in the room
c. Hold a lamp near the floor
d. Sit close to the wall near a window
37. What is the mass of the bottle shown in the picture?
a. 150 grams
b. 47 grams
c. 103. Grams
d. 53 grams
38. Based on the food chain, which of these is a carnivore?
a. Mayfly nymph
c. Water plant
39. Gravity on the moon is _________ the gravity on earth.
a. lesser than
b. greater than
c. equal to
d. the same as
40. Which of the following is not a sense?